Office Manager/Transaction Coordinator
Join Our Movement as a Highly Talented Office Manager/ Transaction Coordinator
- Do you believe you can make a lasting contribution in people’s lives with your work?
- Do you believe you can end each day fulfilled after investing your skills and talents into something larger than yourself?
- Do you want to support us in guiding our clients through one of the biggest (and scariest) decisions they will ever make in their lifetime?
If so - we might want to meet you.
We are seeking a highly skilled Transaction Coordinator/ Office Manager to help us on our mission. Everyday we wake up to honor Christ by guiding people to make wise, rewarding, life-changing decisions. We do this by providing home buying and selling solutions that make our client’s experience simple, stress-free, and enjoyable. We have created a client-centered experience through the use of our specialized team, proven processes and innovative technology to ensure that our clients have a genuine advocate looking out for their best interests.
But, we can’t do it alone. Our team of high energy sales agents are successful but are terrible administrators.
So we need YOU to manage…
- the administrative details to get our contracts to the closing table
- the inventory of listings by keeping our seller’s updated with feedback and market data
- the implementation of scalable systems so we can be as efficient and effective as possible
Surprises, hurdles and roadblocks during the transaction are the norm and you will play a vital role in each client’s success by utilizing your attention to detail and outstanding communication skills to patiently guide them through each step of the closing process - from the point of an accepted contract to the delivery of keys.
The Transaction Manager excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and strategically manages their tasks without much direction. The Transaction Manager must be detail oriented but also have the ability to maintain a high level of fluidity and flexibility.
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00-5:00, but some flexibility might be required at the end of the day when contractual deadlines have to be met.
Our work matters because home matters. Home is the place where our clients grow families, make memories, empty the nest and secure long-term financial stability for themselves and their children. It’s where they live LIFE and it’s how we invest in something much larger than ourselves.
Whoever joins our team, I can guarantee, will make a lasting impression in the lives of our clients.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.